Life Lessons
What has life taught you?

Submit your life lesson:

Your nickname :
Categories :
Gender? :

Random Lessons

Relationships are never 50/50. You can't always feel 50%, life is too unpredictable for that. So on the days you can only give 20%, the other must give 80%. It's never been about balancing in the middle, it's about balancing where you need it most, and being willing to give more when the one you love can't help but give a little less.

#651 Comments (0) - by MissMorgan - Relationships - Yes, I agree. (32) - No, I disagree. (1)

Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.

#1935 Comments (0) - by heya - Happiness - Yes, I agree. (36) - No, I disagree. (3)

Remember, your worst try is always 100% better than the person who never did.

#6860 Comments (0) - by lifelessons - Goals - Yes, I agree. (35) - No, I disagree. (2)

Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive and pursue it at all costs. That's what this world needs, people who come alive

#3825 Comments (0) - by WildAtHeart - Happiness - Yes, I agree. (23) - No, I disagree. (2)

You might feel worthless to one person, but you are priceless to others. Don’t ever let someone’s small-minded opinion overshadow your true value.

#2677 Comments (0) - by marc - Happiness - Yes, I agree. (28) - No, I disagree. (3)

You can't change people and you shouldn't try; either you accept who they are or start living without them.

Family is not about blood, it’s about who is will to hold your hand when you need it most.

One word of encouragement when someone is first starting to pursue their dream is worth more than a million words of appreciation once they have achieved it.

Remember, wherever your heart is, there you will find your happiness.

#4129 Comments (0) - by Marc - Happiness - Yes, I agree. (22) - No, I disagree. (1)

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill

#921 Comments (0) - by Churchill - Knowledge - Yes, I agree. (17) - No, I disagree. (0)

Your future depends on what you do right now.

One form of loving is when you just want the best for someone, whether it involves you or not.

#2869 Comments (0) - by angel - Love - Yes, I agree. (49) - No, I disagree. (3)

Control your own destiny or someone else will try.

The older I get, and the more I learn, the more I realize I know so little. At 72, life still teaches me new lessons every day.

#77 Comments (0) - by gramps - Knowledge - Yes, I agree. (8) - No, I disagree. (0)

Dreading is worse than just doing the thing. Dread rehearses a scenario over and over without progress and success ever showing up. So just do it.

Be thankful for the struggles you go through. They make you stronger and wiser. Don't let them break you. Let them make you.

#4400 Comments (0) - by AC - Goals - Yes, I agree. (32) - No, I disagree. (1)

Friend or foe, everyone comes into your life for a reason.

Your account
Username Password